DRESS PANT OR JEANS HEM
PRECISELY TAILOR TO YOUR EXACT LENGTH
HEM USING SAME COLOR THREAD TO ORIGINAL
Tip for jeans
- Before you take your jeans to the tailor, wash them.
- Bring shoes with you to the tailor.
- Ask the tailor for hem type
- Plain Hem: cut off the jeans by measuring form in-seam and then hem with the same color and types of jeans thread.
- Yoga-Hem: Original hem of denim remove carefully and hem re-attached- to give your jeans original look
European-hem: Original hem of denim remove carefully by ripping the hem seam and re-attached the hem using same color of jeans thread.
- Shorten / lengthen of pant
- Take in / let-out waist
- Taper thigh or Taper full leg
- Replace zipper
- Remove belt loops and make side adjustments